Monday, June 1, 2009

Well

It has been a long week. Have had a lot going on. I am happy to say that all the crazyness that has been going on here the last couple of months is finnally coming to an end. I want to thank everyone that has kept our family in thier thoughts and prays. It has all turned out fine and we are headed back on the right track.

I got some stamping done and can hardly believe fathers day is right around the corner. I made this card using an image from dustin pike. I found it on his mooseberry sight. I printed it out at 25% . I printed it twice and popped out the animals. I also added goggle eyes to them. I colored them with my copics. I found a shrinky dink machine at a yard sale last week. I used it to shrink down the animal faces and used them on the ribbon. The inside says "From the whole Bunch" I really think my dad will love it. Hope everyone has a great week and I will add more on Friday.

No comments: