Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy week end

I have been busy making and creating christmas cards . I am trying to get an early start. I hope you enjoy these.



You can find all these images over at http://dustinpike.com/ike.com/. He has some of the cutest images. You should really stop over and check them out.

While you're out and about you need to check out the Friday freebie over at http://digistamps.sewmanycards.com/. I just love all her wonderful images. Angela has a challenge going on every week with some wonderful prizes.
This is one of the cute images she has . I added a santa hat to him. He just looked as if he needed one. Hope you are enjoying your day.Be sure to stop back by on Tuesday to see what the new weekly challenge is and what I did for it. Happy stamping

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, very cute cards!

Jennifer Scull said...

what adorable Christmas cards! you did a great job on them!

I have left an award on my blog for all of my fellow DT members. I am sorry that I forgot to post about it last week...... yep, I'm a goober! ;)