Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Challenge

Ok,
  So I am into challenges lately. This one is for http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/. The challenge this week is: "It's Childish"
 Now you can make a baby card &/or project or alternatively a child themed card/project . . . the choice is yours ! You interpretate the challenge that suits you!
 So here's my card for the challenge:


Aren't They just the best. It seems they always want a pony at this age. The image is from http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com/ again. I find a site I like and can't seem to get away from them. What can I say but addictted. {lol} Have a great day & keep an eye out I may come across another challenge I just can't resist.

4 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

love karens images. you did a wonderful job. love your coloring. it is one of the cutist cards.

Ginny said...

one of my fave images too, you've done a fab job, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

andrea said...

fab card,great image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Doodle Queen said...

Aaaaw ..I just love this card. You colored them both so well.Adorable :-)
Hugs, Karen