Monday, May 24, 2010

Stamping Morning

This morning I had a great 3 hours stamping and crafting with my Best friend "EVE" via web cam. We always have a blast just crafting and catching up with each others lives.
The top card was made using the butterfly punch from Stampin up. I love the way they turned out. I sent this card off all ready to my aunt and uncle. I really think they will enjoy it.
The next card is so cute. My brother paints when he isn't driving his rig. I am thinking I will send it off to him as a just thinking of you card.
This card is made using several punches. Once again I think I will send it off to my Uncle who has a farm and likes "John Deer" He always lets us stay with him when we come to Missouri for a visit. Just a little something to say "Thank You".
This card is made to look like an "IPOD". Really cute for that teen that can't seem to get them out of thier ears.Would make a really cute Happy Birthday card. Hope you have enjoyed this post and that they insipre you to maybe dust off all those punches you have and get crafty.

2 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

I DID THE SAME THING SUNDAY. GOT TOGETHER WITH 6 OF MY FRIENDS AND MADE CARDS ALL DAY. WE HAD A BLAST. THESE TURNED OUT REALLY CUTE. MY NEIGHGORS NIECE HAS BREAST CANCER AND WE ALSO MADE 100 THANK YOU CARDS FOR HER TO SEND OUT. THE TOWN SHE LIVES IN IS HAVING A BENFIT FOR HER IN JUNE SO I OFFERED TO MAKE THANK YOU CARDS FOR HER TO SEND OUT. IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO BE WITH FRIENDS

Lillian Child said...

That paint brush "drip" card - just awesome ... and I love the punched tractor - will have to try and CASE that for my farming friends - to darn cute for words!