Thursday, August 19, 2010

Design Team call

Doodle Pantry is having A design team call. For all the Details go Here. If you have never seen or used Doodle Pantry your in for quite a surprize. The images are great. I have several and always have a hard time triing to deicde what to get. Laurie has added a freebie to use as part of your entry if you like. I did choose to use him.
Isn't he the cutest. I have a good friend who seems to have had her crafting mojo slow down. So I decied to make her a four drawer easel card,  where I could put some things like buttons, dotts, a small stamp & maybe some brads. I colored him with copics. Added some glitter & pop dotted him up on the front of the card. Hope you have enjoyed this project and be sure to go over and check out the doodle pantry.

1 comment:

L.Wilson said...

Georgia, this turtle easle card is adorable! Your colors are just perfect, and I like the sparkle you added. Oh, and the sentiment is great, how original!