Thursday, December 2, 2010

WOW

After a really ruff day yesterday. A Friend Tammylee gave me this great award:


Now I need to

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this - Done!
2. Share 8 things about yourself - Done!
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered - Done!
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - Will do now


8 Things about me:

1. I work full time as a monitor tech
2. I have 5 small dogs ~ Chiwawas
3. I have 3 adult childern
Patty 32 ~ Melissa 32 ~ Ronald ~ 27
4. I have 5 grandchildern
Lynda 12 ~ Jessie 12 ~ Kyle 8 ~ Justin 8 ~ Michael 3
5. We have lived in Tennesse for 5 years
6. Lived in Orlando for 30 years
7. My parents remarried after being apart for 36 years.
8.My favorite color is PURPLE

I am passing this award on to these 8 Wonderful People:





5.Cleota

6.Fink

7.Joyce

8.Debra

9.Lola

10. Jessica

Ok I know it said 8 But I needed 10 so shoot me.
Thanks again

Tammylee

 for the great award.

1 comment:

TinaB said...

Thank you hun xxx :0) xx