Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Challenges

I am trying to get back on the right track. And what better way then to join a few challenges.
I choose to use the image "Stella - One more candle" From catch the bug. I just think she is great and love all the wonderful things she has to say. The inside says:"Whats One More Frigin Candle" I used copics to color her & pop dotted up her & the table. I added liquid applique to the top of the cake & Stickles to the candle flames the edge of the table & her hat. I embossed the background with an embossing folder. The back ground paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

I am entering into nthe following challenges:

catch the bug : Anything goes & embossing

the crafty pad : Birthday


Hope you have enjoyed this project. Have a crafty good day and try to stay warm.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I do love your card. This image makes me chuckle and your sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad for the first challenge of 2011.

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome Stella card! love the papers! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Lynn said...

What a fab fun card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges
Huggs
Lynn xx

Lorraine said...

Love it, pmsl. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lola said...

What a GREAT card! I LOVE Stella. Your DP is perfect!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Beautiful card! I love the DP and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)