Monday, February 14, 2011

Fairy Knolls Challange

I have been so far behind lately so this post is a couple days late. This weeks challenge at fun at fun at fairy knoll is all about

Valentines Day

I choose to use the image "Heartstrings" I decided to make this for a friend of mine. I printed her off a few times. I also printed her off on background paper so I could cut out her dress. I popped up her body , Her head & the string of hearts. I add glitter to her wings & the hearts. I used a border punch and punched both sides of a strip and added a strip of background paper to the center. Then placed the beads down the center. Hope you have enjoyed this project.
  Be sure and pop over to join in on the challenge for your chance at a free image. Have afun and a great Valentines day. 

No comments: