Friday, March 4, 2011

Fairy Knolls Challange

Wow,
  I have been running so behind lately between the kids moving home & the health issues. I don't feel I have much me crafting time. But enough of that.

This week at fun at fairy knoll The challenge is all about

Thinking Spring

     I am so ready to think spring. This winter has been crazy. The image I used is "Annika". The image and background paper just scream Spring to me. The paper is from "K & Company". The ribbon is from Stampin up. The saying is from my stach I think it is very fitting with this card. I used copics to color the image. Then layered it with a brown card stock & some more of the back ground paper.  I had a blast with this weeks card. I think you will too as you start to think of Spring.
    Be sure and go by to check out all the great things the deisgn team has come up with. And while there add your own project to the challenge for a chance at a free image. Have a great day and happy crafting.

No comments: