Friday, June 10, 2011

Sew Many Cards Challenge #56 & Hop Winner

This week's challenge is all about

Father's Day
This month we have been given the chance to use not only the new releases but one from previous releases. I choose to use the image "Owen Dressed Up In Dad's Clothes" This image just screams father's day to me. I printed him out twice. I popped up his head and his tie. The background paper is a foe leather sticker paper from sizzix. The printed paper is a piece from my stach. I used a punch for the strip down the side and the dots are brads from "Stampin up".

My winner from the hop is: ShersL84bed@aol.com. Enjoy your image.Thanks for the great comment. Be sure and check out all the other winners at sew many challenges. While there be sure and pick up the new freebie which only for a limited time.
  I think any dad would love to have this for fathers day.  Don't you? My granddaughter did the one on the left. She is 12 and has been stamping and crafting with me since she was 3. She is turning in to quite the crafter. Hope you have enjoyed this project and have a crafty good week end.

No comments: