Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Late again

My how the week flys. We went to Missouri for a family reunion over the week end. We also went to see my Parents. We had a great time. I miss having them closer. We try to get there to see them at least twice a year but it had almost a year since we had the chance. I really hate it.
This weeks challenge over at http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ is to use either pink or green or if you like both. I had so much fun with this one.
It just came so easy. Hope you like it. Don't forget to stop by and seee what all the dt has done. Angela has once again offered a great prize for the winner of the challenge. Hope you play and have a great day stamping.
Stop by later and I will try and get a sneak peek up of this week's free image.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

toooo cute Georgia! great coloring too! i love the pink shell :)

sarabeth