Sunday, September 19, 2010

Challenges

Wow it's Sunday already. Where did the week end go. I did get a little crafting in. I found three challenges to enter this card in.

The first being ~ ssds challenge ~ A Birthday card

The second being ~ stampin for the weekend ~ Tag it

The last one being ~ stamp-n-doodle ~ Purple, brown and one more color


I choose to use the image "this little piggie" from the character cafe . I used copics to color him. Then sponged around the edges of the tag. I used a martha stewart punch to do the trim. Added ribbon in yellow and purple. I also used velum to make a small pocket to put the tag in. The colors I used are bown, purple & yellow all from stampin up.
 Don't forget to go by and check out the design team call over at the character cafe they have extended the dead line till Wed. the 22nd.  Hope you have a great week end and happy crafting.

3 comments:

Fink said...

I just love this little piggy!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp n doodle!

Kendra said...

Very cute piggy! I like what you have done with the inside! Thanks for playing at SSDS!

Heidi-Mari said...

It's such a cute stamp, and the colouring is great!
I love the button you put on the bottom left corner
Thank you for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend
Heidi-Mari