Friday, September 17, 2010

Feature Friday

This month at the  character cafe is sketch month. Every week there will be a new sketch for you to use with your card or project. You can move things around a little as long as the original sketch can still be seen. This weeks sketch :
I choose to use "Froggin Rock" for my card this week. He is fast becoming my favorite from this months release. He can be used for so many things. I just love him.

As you can see I moved my buttons side ways instead of up and down. I colored him with my copics. I added glitter to his hair and lightly over the water. I also added a glossy glaze to the water. All the papers are from Stampin up. I added goggle eyes to him this time. Thought they just gave him that rockin look.
  Tomorrow is the last day to enter your application for the next design team at cafe. So if you like what you have seen here and enjoy their wonderful images be sure and go by and get your application in before it's too late.
 Hope your day is great and have a crafty good one.

No comments: