Friday, October 22, 2010

Fairy Knolls Challange

It's Friday already this week has gone by so fast. Only one week till Halloween. The challenge over at fun at fairyknoll is "Fall" . You can use fall colors, Leaves , or a combination of both. Just have fun and show us your stuff.
I choose to use a freebie you can find over at the shop. I coloered her with copics. I printed her out several times and popped up the flower in the center layering it. I had some leaves I got on a clearance rack at Target. They are very light in color. I used nestibilities for nlayering her on. The ribbon down the side are from stampin up. The background paper is from K&Company.  Hope you have enjoyed this card and go by to join us at fun at fairyknoll this week. Have a grerat week end and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Beautiful card Georgia! I love all the layers and the gorgeous colors! :) Smiles ~ Brandi