Friday, November 12, 2010

Fairy Knolls Challange

Well here it is challenge time  at fun at fairy knoll. This weeks challeneg is to

Changing Leaves (use the colors for inspiration or
use a leaf or two on your project)
      This image was a freebie a while back. I colored it using copics & spica glitter pens. I layered up a few of the leaves & flowers. the background circles are cut out using nestablities. I just love using them. The ribbon down the side is some I picked up at a sale at the scrap book store. The leaves were punched out of some scrap paper i had used to stamp on. { It just shows you what your trash can turn into. }
      As always the winner of the challeneg gets their choose of a free image. So check out the store and see what you could be winning.
      I am in Missouri this week seeing family. Hope your time with your family is as wonderful as mine is. Have a great week end and happy crafting.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Georgia, this looks great, I love all the leafy colours and you have madee the image look amazing. Hugs Shelley xx

Tammylee said...

Great job with all the colors that you ahve going on!

Tammylee

Claire said...

Wow Georgia, what a gorgeous card! I love the colours and those leaves looks amazing
Claire xx

Brandi said...

Wonderful card Georgia ~ it is so nice to see that digi again! :)