Friday, November 5, 2010

Fairy Knolls Challange


Wow, Nov is moving right along. Here it is challenge time again at fun at fairy knoll . This week's challenge is

  Hot Mess (lots of something : layers, sparkle, images, ect.)

       I loved playing with this card. I used the image "Birthday Balloon Girl". I used lots of layers. I printed her out a couple times and colored her balloons & popped up some of them. I sponged the edges of the image & rounded the corners. I also added some bling on a couple corners.
      As always the winner of the challenge will recieve an image of their choose. There are so many to choose from that it may be hard to pick one.
      I hope you have enjoyed this project and go by and check out all the great things the other team members have to share. Have a great week end and happy crafting.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi Georgia! The picture of your card isn't showing up on the blog... which is sad because I have seen your card and it is super duper cute! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, the colours are just stunning!
Claire xx