Friday, August 19, 2011

Challenge # 64 Sew many cards

Challenge # 64 over at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ Is all about:
SUMMER TIME
   I Choose to use the image "Harley in the window" To me this says summmer. Opening the window to let in the cool breeze. Along with the flowers. I colored with copics. I also popped up the window, the flower and Harley. The flower is made using punches from stampin up then sprayed with thier new glitter spray. The background paper is also from Stampin up.

   The freebie this week is called "Birthday Cupcake" . I made an Easel card.I popped up several differnt areas on the cup cakes. I added glitter & Micro beads to the card. Be sure and go by to get yours before it's gone. It won't be free for long. Hope you have a great day and happy crafting.

No comments: