Friday, August 5, 2011

Challenge #63 Foil

Well it's that time again. Time for the challenge over at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ This week it's alll about "FOIL". So Lets see what you can come up with.
I choose to use "Jovi in a tire swing". I didn't have ant foil & couldn't find any at Micheals. A lady there told me she had used tin foil. So I tryed it. I put tin foil over a piece of extra heavy card stock and then embossed with the wood grain embossing folder. I thought it worked out pretty good.
   The freebie this week is a beach sence. With everyone getting ready for back to school. This is such a great image to use with all those wonderful pictures you took during the summer. Besure and go by to get yours before it's gone. While there sign up for the news letter and yours will be sent to your e-mail each and every week.
   Hope you have enjoyed this post and have a great week end crafting.

No comments: