Saturday, November 26, 2011

sew many cards challemge

This week at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ the challenge is add
Twine
This image is called "PJ CHILLY" isn't he cute. It is starting to get cold here. 
I added liquid applique to the top of the thermoter to look like snow. I also
just ripped white paper to look like piles of snow.Adde twine to the
pole and I was done.

This weeek's almost free image is "Letter to Santa"

I thought it was so cute. I just had to add the saying to the center.
That is what my letter to Santa would say.

Hope you have enjoyed this post. We will not be having a blog hop for December.
 Angela is taking a break and giving us one too. We will be back in January
with new images and a blog hop for the New Year. In the mean time stop by the
and check out the great sale going on. I was just there and most of the images
are on sale for .50 what a great deal. This won't last for ever so hurry and check it out.

I will be doing some challenges still this month so be sure and check back. In the mean time
HOPE YOU AND YOURS HAVE A GREAT
 HOLIDAY SEASON
AND
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


No comments: