Friday, November 11, 2011

Wow Challenge # 74 Vellum

This week the challenge over at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ is to use vellum on your project.
I choose Baily Christmas. I printed him out, then printed him twice more on vellum. One was red in color , the other lace printed. I cut out his hat in the red and the candle in the lace. I then added liquid applique to his hat. to add the fur look. and popped him up on the die cut top note from stampin up.

The almost free image this week is apple's in barrell
The inside inside says "Keeps the doctor away" Get well soon. You can find it over at the store.  I hope everyone enjoyed our hop last week. My winner of the image of "Stryder licking candy cane " Is......
Mary

Please contact me for your prize. I had great fun with this week's challenge I hope you do to and good luck.

No comments: