Tuesday, November 10, 2009

challenge # 12

Wow,
  This has been quite a week. We are already up to challenge
 Challenge # 12 -
Theme: Christmas project with Bows
Where: http://digital.sewmanycards.com/
When: Nov 10 - Nov 16 (All Day)

Description: Male a Christmas project with bows- this can be ribbon, paper, or just an image with bows.
I had so much fun with this one



I took this image and using paint shop removed the pengin and printed it out on asitat. I embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then placed over top of the orgianl image. {Ok I can't spell, I know}. I really think it turned out cute. Have a great day and happy stamping.

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

What an awesome idea. Turned out fabulous!!!

~Jeri~ said...

I love this card Georgia!!!! WOW!!! I have paint shop so I just may have to try this!!! Awesome work!

Trish said...

Love the card, and what does spelling count for when we can craft, lol Trish:)

Cheri said...

Great job with the gold embossing. What's asitat? I'm going to have to look it up. Wonderful card.