Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Had to share!!!!!!

My Best Friend "Eve" whom lives in Florida & is my stampin up Demo has just sent me my monthly box. Boy was it stuffed full. She is a wonderful Demo & very creative person. I wanted to share with you a couple of cards that was in this months box. I just loved all the cards she sent but, these two just WOWED me. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have. If you have any questions or comments feel free to visit her site http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/evebent/ and ask. I know she would be more then happy to help.




They are both made using punches.  She is going to be letting me know which ones she used for the witch.
For the " Diva" she used the large oval punch for her head and hair. I know it is just too cute. I will be recreating both of these at a later date. I have someone special I want to make a "Diva" for. Have a great day and enjoy.

No comments: