Thursday, April 8, 2010

challenges

Today I have made a card to cover several challenges. I don't usually do that I usually make a differnt card for each challenge. I will be doing that still but I had a chance to use this card for three differnt challenges.
The image I used for these challenges is from the stamping boutique. She is Audrey in the rain.

The first Challenge is over at Stamp Something The challenge is to use "pink" as your main colors. I used my copics to color, Pink card stock to layer, pink ribbon & pink flowers.
The next challege is over at pollycraft designs where anything goes this week.
The last one is raise the bar. Where the theme isApril showers. Any weather related card or project.
So there you have it my three challenges for one card. Hope you like it. Have a great day and happy crafting.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww she is so cute, ive been after a april showers image for a challenge coming up in a few weeks, maybe she's the one i should have! very cute
thank you for joining us at pollycrafts this week, good luck
love emma xxx

Erin... said...

adorable! love the image and the fun flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

~*Joni said...

Georgia she is adorable! I love this image, Tracy makes the cutest characters. Your colors are wonderful, I love the crocheted flowers and details. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!