Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Your Scrapbook Store

About every month or so I go over to Severville about 25 miles from my home and shop at The discount scrapbook store over there. This time I had a goal in mind. I'm making up goody bags for a stamping group I am in. We get together every month Via web cam.
I only spent $12.87 with tax for all the things I got. I made up 6 bags & that made them less then $2.00 a bag.
Inside each bag there is:

16 ~ 8.5x 11 sheets of paper
100 ~ 5.25 X 5.25 Blank cards to create with
3 ~ packs of Twist tart paper yarn with a twist
1 ~ container of little hearts and such for putting on finished projects

I really think I did great for the money I spent. If you live near Severville and have never been there you need to stop by. Everything in the clearance store is half off the lowest marked price. I always find great deals. They have everything, from paper to albums , stamps, diecuts and much more.

No comments: