Friday, June 4, 2010

Challenge

Last week I played along with raise the bar challenge and won a guest design member spot for this week. This weeks challenge is "anything summer". A few weeks ago I showed you a load of retro cards I received. In the batch was a great Little image for this challenge. It just screamed summer.
 I ran it through our copier and used it for this challenge.I didn't want to ruin the original card design .
I think it turned out great. I used silver glitter around the umbrella & the towel fringe. pop dotted her up & added some small bead like trim down the side of the card. added words from a stampin up set and there you have it. My design for the guest spot over at raise the bar challenge. So go by and see all the great ideas. And to add your  project for the chance to be a guest designer. Never know you could be next.

No comments: