Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Card

My Granddaughter Lynda has been at it again. She is fastly becoming one of my biggest challenges. She has taken an image I got from the digi shack. called dancing bananas.

And made this wonderful card for my dad for fathers day. She is 11 going on 25. You know that age. She totallly made and designed this card on her own. I helped her type up the words. But again they are all hers. She just continues to amaze me.I know my dad her great granddad will love it and keep it as he always does with those special things all of us make for him.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the card I made for the challenge over at the character cafe. This week the challenge is a Technidue challenge. Hope you are having a great day and happy crafting.

No comments: