Friday, June 11, 2010

challenges

I have been out and about in blog world today. I was given a link to http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/ which gives you challenge blogs everyday. So I went looking. I choose to first do a challenge over at Just for fun color challnge. This week the color challenge is  to use
I choose to use the new hippo image from The character cafe. I colored him with copics and pop dotted his package. added some tan buttons and trimed the bottom to add the saying. Hope you like him.

The next two challenges I choose to use the image "Lazy Days" also from the character cafe new releases for June.

The first one is frosted designs the challenge is to use glitter. After coloring the image again with the copics I added glitter to the mushroom and to the bees wings along with the trail coming from the bee. I just think these guys are so cute. I also added glitter to the center of the designs on the card.

The next challenge I am using this card for is over at clean and simple stamping. There challenge is a sketch challenge.
                                                       

I hope everyone has enjoyed these projects. I had a great time doing them. Besure and go by to see all the great stuff and if your stuck be sure and look at all the great images over at  the character cafe . Have a great week end and happy crafting.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous Georgia. I love the colours you've used on both.

Sherry Cheever said...

The little hippo is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with JFF this week!

Glenda said...

Your little hippo is such a cutie! Thanks for playing along with the JFF Challenge this week!

Barb Craft said...

Awww... your cards are so sweet!! I love the images and of course I LOVE the glitter!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

Fink said...

Thanks so much for taking my message to heart! I love Hillary too! Great cards!

Broni said...

Your cards are very cute, Georgia! I'm so glad you decided to play in the JFF challenge this week!

Starla said...

Awwww!! What a darling little hippo!! Glad you chose to play along with JFF this week!

Kelly said...

Beautiful cards Georgia!! You've been busy girlfriend...Love the fold on the Hillary Hippo card with the sentiment on the bottom.
I love how you coloured "Lazy Days"
with the glitter too...I especially like the border punch you've used. Fabulous job!!

Kelly