Monday, July 5, 2010

Design team call

I came across another cute digi company some odd girl. They have some really cute stuff. They are also having a design team call. I also came across a tuorial for a box. You can find it here. So I had been wanting to do something differnt with the images I picked up from some odd girl and thought this fit the bill.
I used the new freebie for July. Colored her with my copics and pop dotted her on top of the box. I added some flowers my Aunt made for me with buttons in the center. Used the top note die from stampin up for the top and bottom. The paper is from "K*i memories" . I hope you have enjoyed this little project. I think my granddaughter will a new palce to put all those little things a girl just have to have. Have a great day and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SO CUTE Georgia, I LOVE Some Odd Girl, AWESOME digis!! Your coloring is FABULOUS and I love the flowers and paper!!