Monday, July 5, 2010

New challenge

It's time for a new challenge. This one is over at fun at fairyknoll. This is a sketch challenge:


I choose to use "Cup o Bliss". I colored her with my copics and spicaglitter pens. Printed out a coffe cup digi I have on shrink e dink and shrinked them down for a little extra bling. The background paper is from "k*i Memories. The wording from Stampin up. Be sure and go by to check out all her great images. She has several more that I know I am going to get and right now she is having a buy one get one free sale. So be sure and go by to check out all the great stuff she has.

4 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love this!!! The cute little shrinky dink cups are perfect!!! Thank you for playing at Fairy Knoll!

Lora3677 said...

love your card. I agree the shrinky dinks are too cute!

Brandi said...

This is wonderful Georgia! I adore the little cups on the side! :)

mrsk06 said...

Hi Georgia i love this card its soo sweet Thanks for joining in with the fun at Fairy Knoll! Hope to see you next week! x