Monday, July 19, 2010

Some odd girl challenge

      I entered the some odd girl shaped card challenge last week and guess what I WON. You can check out my entry here. I love all their cute stuff and so does my grandaughter. She thinks we need to get them all. So I will be working on getting more mainly for her my little crafter.
    Well this weeks challenge at some odd girl is "spots, strips & big Title". I went to look at what I wanted for this challenge and just had to get " Head in the clouds Kaylee" She just said "thinking of you"
                                 
I used "k&Comapny" background paper.Colored her with my copics & spica glitter pens. Popped her up on the cloud spots. The letter I used are from creative hands "Fairytail Alphabet" . I carried the spots and strips theme to the inside. Hope you enjoy this challenge and be sure to go by and check aout all the great images and ideas some odd girl has to offer.

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Ohhhh, this is precious! What a super idea to use Kaylee with this sentiment. So fun!
Thanks for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL

Jaspere said...

Now that is a title and I love the image you chose too. Fab card. Thanks for joining in on the Some Odd Girl challenge. Hope to see you next time.