Friday, July 22, 2011

Challenege #61

Challenge # 61 over at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ is all
 Cookies
 Use a cooking image to create your project.

I used the Miki images & covered an empty plastic paint can & filled it with baked cookies. I knew the people
I work with would love them.
I printed out one of each image colored each one and sponged around the edges. layered each one and attached to can using brads. The strip around the can is made using a new boarder punch from stampin up. then added some splashes of color with foam glittery cut outs. a few pieces of ribbon on the handles and you have a great gift for someone special.

I am kind of in a little hurry while I write this. Off to the beach for a few days. I will be checking in to see what all you come up with . I know with all your great ideas you can come up with some great stuff. So put on those thinking caps and let me see them.

Oh almost forgot this week's freebie

We have one more tree for you. I have been loving all these great trees.
 A lot of differnt ways to show your heart off.
Be sure and grab it befor it's gone. Go by and sign up for the news
letter and you can have the freebie delivered right to your e-mail each and
every week.  So thats it for now. Have a great week and happy crafting.

No comments: