Friday, July 29, 2011

Better late then never

   I know I'm way behind on posting this week. We got back late last night from the beach with family. What a wonderful time we had visiting and sharing all the wonderful blessings and some heart aches of the last year. Then I was back to work early this morning. So there it is my excuse for being late with this week's challenge.
   There won't be a blog hop this month. Angela is taking a much needed rest from new images. But we will be having weekly challenges still. Starting off this week with a  ANYTHING GOES challenge.
  I choose to use the image "MIKI MUMMY" I printed him out twice. Popped up the tumb stone and then popped up miki again. The moon and bats are from my stach which I picked up on sale last year after Halloween. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the side ribbon and placed confetti bats on top.    Be sure and go by to check out all the great cards and projects the design team have come up with. While there join us for the challenge . Who knows maybe you could be the winner of some great images. 
  Alswo don't for get to pick up the freebie this week. It is a cute snowman. I wasn't able to get around to using it this week but I will in the  future. Hope you have enjoyed this post and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. Have a great week end and happy crafting.

No comments: