Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge #60 sew many cards

This week the challenge over at http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/ is all about

GLITTER
I choose to use the image "Semmy the Snail"I printed himout twice and popped up us shell. The wings on the butterfly and the flowers are also popped up. I covered the shell & the flowers with glitter. The inside of the card says "To wish you a Happy Birthday". The background paper is from my stach. The brads are also covered with glitter.

   This week's freebie is love tree #2. Keeping with the glitter theme, I covered all the hearts with glitter. The back ground paper & word is from Stampin Up. Be sure and go by to grab yours befor it's gone. While there sign up for the newsletter and have each week's freebie delivered to your mail box.
   Be sure and check out all the great stuff the design team has come up with. I can't wait to see what you come up with. So have lots of fun and happy crafting.

No comments: