Friday, May 20, 2011

Fairy Knolls Challange

This week at http://www.funatfairyknoll.blogspot.com/ the challenge is all about
Flowers
I choose to use the image "Christmas gift fairy" I removed the package she was holding and replaced it with the butterfly. The embossed flower back ground is a folder from Stampin up. I colored her with copics and added glitter to her wings. I popped her up to give her some depth. 

Besure and go by to join the challenge. You could win an image of your choose. Also while there be sure and check out all the great things the other design team members have come up with. Hope you have enjoyed this post and look forward to seeing all the great things you come up with. Have a great week end and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Beautiful card Georgia! I love that she is holding the butterfly. :) Smiles ~ Brandi