Friday, May 13, 2011

Sew Many Cards Challenge

Sew glad to have blogger back up and running. This week's challenge over at sew many challenges is

ANYTHING GOES
I choose to use the "Baby Giraffe set". I printed the stroller out twice and the baby giraffe twice.  I colored him with copics. I popped up the giraffefaqce to look as if he is in the stroller. I also cut the top so it looks as if it is down. The bow is layered up & covered with glitter. I  cut out the rattle and tied it with a cord. The trim is made using a punch from stampin up. I hope you have enjoyed this post.

My winner from the blog hop  is Linda R . Thanks to all who commmented and good luck next month. Also you can find a freebie by signing up for the news letter. Then it will be delivered right to your e-mail box each and every week.

The winner of this week's challenge can win a certificate for free images at sew many cards. So good luck and can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: