Friday, May 20, 2011

Sew Many Cards Challenge

Wow what a week I have been behind in everything.This week the challenge at  http://www.sewmanychallenges.com/  is all about
Flowers & Lace
I choose to use the image "Duncan with heavy letter".The inside says "To say Happy Birthday". I printed him out twice and popped up his hair & beaqk. I also popped up the letter, flowers and grass.  I used copics and spica glitter pens to color. I added lace around the edges & The flowers down the side are from my stach.
  By joining in on the challenge you can win a gift of images from sew many cards. Good luck and happy crafting.

The freebie this week is a cute bee you can find him under the freebie link found at the challenge blog. The link is on the right side of the blog along with a link to the store. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great week end and happy crafting. 

No comments: