Friday, May 6, 2011

Sew Many Cards Blog Hop

Well here it is the first Friday of May so that means new releases and blog hop. If you came here from Stacys
Then your on the right track. If not go to sew many challenges and start at the beginning. You will want to start there and collect All the letter's that are special in order to make a statement that could win you all the new releases & $15 in a SMC gift certificate. Every blog will also give the image they use to one random person who leaves a comment on the blog post. Besure and leave the statement you come up with at the last stop in order to have a chance at the grand prize.

Now on to my project using my image. The image I used is called "Baby Bear Angel"
Isn't it cute, I just love it.

I made this card not knowing who or why I choose to make it look like a card for a new baby. Then last week I found out one of the nurses on our floor is going to have a baby.  So I will be giving it to her as a congrats card.  I printed the image out twice and popped up the bear from his wings and his head from the rest of his body. I also popped him up off the cloud. I also popped up the moon. I used copics to color and glitter to high light differnt areas. Hope you have enjoyed this card. Now on to your next stop of the blog hop. Your next stop is

Have a day and happy hopping!!! Don't forget to write down the special letter you find at each blog stop.

3 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Love the LO and layers. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Sharon said...

Cute baby card, your friend will love it. love the way you popped the different parts of it up.
Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs linda