Tuesday, January 19, 2010

As Promised

I just finished spending the last three hours with my friend in Florida making some great cards. I had such a great time. In three hours we made 5 cards. Her ideas just flow. I wish I could come up with the ideas as fast as she can .

  For this  first card we used the set spring song on pg 102 of the catalog.  I would never have thought to cut the humming bird out that way, but I really think it just makes the card pop.


This card is made using love you much on pg 44 in the catalog. using red , white & black.  Very simple but very nice. Little rinestones were added to the center of several of the flowers.
                                 
This card is made using the hostess set Love Bug.  I plan on putting the saying "Thats what we are" on the inside.

                                  
                                      
These last two cards were made using punches. The one with polar bears is using clear acetate as the base card. Making the bears out of ovals and circles. The ice cream card is also made using circles and ovals. I just love them all. I don't really think I could choose which one is my favorite.
  If you like these and would like to know more about how they were made  be sure and stop by http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/evebent/. Eve would be more than happy to answer your questions  just ask. Hope everyone is having a stamping great day. I am offto work on a bullention board for work using my cricut.

No comments: