Monday, January 18, 2010

HI

Well it's been over a week and not much going on. I have doing a little. Mostly coloring images and getting things ready for Valentines day.



Just a few of the images I have been working on. When I get them together I will post what I have done.
 Last Thursday I was at a stamp club meeting via web cam. We had a great time. Here is a few of the item's we did.

I have a great stampin up rep.  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/evebent/ She just happens to be my best friend. The only problem is she lives in Casselberry Fla. So I join in on all the fun every month. I am going to Fla in April for a week end to drop off a friend and pick up a camper. We will be having a stamping night while I am there. I can hardly wait.
 We are going to be stamping again tomorrow. When we are done I will be posting here all the great things we have done.

No comments: