Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog Candy

Well my grandaughter wasn't around so I went to random.org and put in the numbers This is what came out:

"2"  The winner being:

SaraBeth 

Sara said...


how exciting! congrats on your blogaversary!
have a great weekend!
xoxo

sarabeth
December 11, 2009 3:41 PM




So Sara Beth be sure and get me your address. I will get your package out this week end. Thanksto all who played. Keep an eye out I may be doing this again soon.  Have a great day and happy stamping.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats Sara!!!
Georgia,congrats on your blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

xoxo
sarabeth

Anonymous said...

hey you!!!! omg-i know i am just horrible...i just wanted to say thank you again for all of the wonderful goodies-things just got crazy around here with dh's knee surgery and moving...now that i'm getting settled i have time to catch up...i so appreciate everything you gave me in that prize box-you are amazing!

xoxo
sarabeth