Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cute & A Challenge

         I came across http://thestampingboutique.com/ and fell in love with all the cute digi's they have avalible. I know I always say that. But I have a thing for cute stamping and digi's.  I just can't seem to get away from them. They are also having a design team call. They are taking apps till tomorrow. So be sure and stop by to check out all the cute stuff they have.


          I used copics to color the images. The background paper is from reminisce. The card stock is pretty in pink from stampin up. I also used the font cd from stampin up. The images are from http://thestampingboutique.like/ I said isn't she cute.
          I decided to use this card for a challenge entry over at http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ .The challege is to use any digi saying or image to make project. So after making this I decided to use this one. If you love digi's the way I do this challenge is for you. The prize this week is from http://thestampingboutique.com/. Your choice of 5 images. Wow wouldn't that be great.
          I really need to be careful. I could spend my whole paycheck on digi's. I seem to be collecting them and then don't use half that I have. But Then I always have them if I need them. lol If honey only knew how much I had invested in digi's. Unlike rubber stamps I can hide digi's pretty easy. lol  A file and you can have 100's . They sure don't take up much space which is another good thing about them.
         Have a great day and happy stamping.

2 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Georgia,
This is wonderful. You card is great. I'm so glad you have found us at the Stamping Boutique. We are so happy to have you. Good luck with the challenges. You should share them with us on SNR site I'm sure the other girls would love to see them.

Lou Sims said...

Such a cute card and love that TSB image too. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges this week and look forward to seeing you again.

Lou
x