Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Challenge

The challenge over at http://the-gypsyspot.blogspot.com/ this week is to make a project using gold & black. They have changed requirements for their challenges to include not only those with a gypsy or design studio but all that have a cricut. I do not have either but I do love my cricut. So I thought I would try my hand at the challenge.

I made this card using the new Sweetheart cartridge. The main color is black with gold as the accents. The inside has a gold heart, I did add a little white heart to the inside sponged in black. This is done so that the saying can be seen.

I had a great time making this. My husband and I will be away for Valentines day. He has gotten me tickets to see "Wicked" in North Carolina. So I am going to pack this one up and take it with us.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.