Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Dt Call

I was invited to join a group over at Paper craft Planet. The group is http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/meljensdesigns. She is also having a D.T call. Go Here to find all the details and to check out all her great designs. I know I keep saying all these are great designs, But I can't help it I love cute and I keep finding cute everywhere I look. Here is a card I made with one of her free images. If you look around she has several.
So be sure and go by to see what all she has and to check out how to apply for the design team. Have a great day and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Thanks for sharing your card, Georgia! :-) I edited your link in Mr. Linky at my Meljen's Designs blog, it was missing a letter and I wanted to make sure the link wasn't broken! :-)

Have a lovely day, and thank you for entering! :-)