Wow it's that time again. I have come across a couple differnt calls. The first being one of my all time favorite Digi sites: http://sewmanychallenges.com/. Here is the low down on what you need to do if you want to join in on all the fun .
It's that time again!!!
Design Team call for Sew Many Cards!
We would love to have you as part of the Sew Many Cards family!
Our new team will begin on April 19th and end on July 15th!
If you love to be creative and have fun at the same time then please email me for all the details at
Please put ~SMC DT CALL~ in the subject line.
You do NOT have to have prior Design Team experience to apply!!
We'll close this call on March 25th.
The second one is for http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/. I recently came across this digi site and love all her little creations. The people are so darn cute and have quite the sayings to go with them. Here is all the info on thier Design team call:
Bugaboo DT Call
Term and Open Call
If chosen, your term will run for 3 months beginning on April 1, 2010 thru July 1, 2010. This call is open to all.
All submissions must be received by 12:00am PST, March 21, 2010. New design team members will be contacted by March 28, 2010.
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "Bugaboo DT Call"
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
8. Three (3) items, cards, or layouts or anything altered. You must submit 1 project using a Bugaboo stamp, we offer freebies every week or you may purchase one at the store.
Your submissions don't need to be brand new but should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine.
9. Please tell us about any current or past design team member for any other companies and what your responsibilities are with them (We do not expect you to work solely for us however we want to make sure you will have enough time to devote to the team).
10. Because we are a digital stamp company it would be helpful (but not necessary) to be familiar with Digital stamps so please tell us in a few words:
1. What is your experience with digital stamps.
2. Why do you think you would be a great DT Member for Bugaboo?
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Bugaboo 2 days prior to date of challenge.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
• Submit up to 4 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) per month using Bugaboo digital stamps received, 1 of these during the term an assigned date for an altered item.
• Contribute one (1) tutorial per term. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
Encourage forum stampers with challenges and games/contests.
• Promote Bugaboo Stamps through your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
• Submit your art using Bugaboo Stamps at least two (2) times per month to the group at SNR (link provided to dt members)
• Participate in any design team discussions.
What You'll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques. as well as a great platform to showcase your talent
• 3 Bugaboo stamps of your choice per challenge monthly, we have 2 challenges each month. Access to a weekly new release stamp sometimes to create projects prior to release date. Weekly freebie Friday images prior to release. An occasionally random goodie because Jodie loves her design team members and treats us very well.
• 50% off on all images you purchase during your term!
• Your blog/website will be posted in the Bugaboo Challenge blog and we will provide traffic to your blog.
We are also looking for monthly Guest Designers so if you think you would like to be a part but can not commit to a full time commitment, consider this. Please email for details.
So if you think you might want a chance to be on one or both of these just drop by their blogs and take a look at what they got going on. Who knows maybe I'll go take a crack at them myself. Have a great day and happy crafting.