Friday, March 12, 2010

Stamp Club

Last night we had agreat time stamping. I belong to a stamp club Via web cam in Flordia.Eve is not only my best friend but the best stampin up demo you could ask for. We always have a great time. She has everyone over and I join in via web cam. Last night was all about Easter. We made three cards and had a blast just stamping, laughing and having a great time. Here is what she came up with;
I just love them all. But my favorite is the dancing chicken. Isn't she just the cutest. I work with a lady that just raidiats her bubbly ness. I thought of her when I was making this one. She will be getting it tomorrow at work. Hope you enjoy these as much as  did making them. If you ahve any questions feel free to contact Eve
I know she would be more than happy to help you. Have a great weekend and happy crafting.

No comments: