Monday, March 15, 2010

Craft Room Update

My wonderful honey has done even more in my craft area. I came home from work on Saturday and found these things done.
He lifted up my paper cubbies and made a space to hold my cricket. This also freed up my counter space.
He then made a bridge over the center counter so in order to house a light right over my work area. Much needed thats for sure. Also gives me more shelf space. Always good.
He then added another shelf above the one he already hung. I tell you what I have the best hubby ever. 
 I know some of you are really wishing he would come do your space. Well sorry ladies I don't rent him out. I keep him way to busy. lol
He's not much of a picture taker. This is one from a couple years agao and I had to crop it out of another pic. But that is fine with me. I don't need a lot of pics I got him. Have a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: