Well, It is time again for a new Design team At http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ Angela is a great person to work with and has such great images and fun planned every week. So If you think this would be something you could do and would love to meet and work with some wonderful people. Check out the Post below and give it a try. You never know. I did and look what it did for me.
Sew Many Cards Design Team Call
We’ve had such a great time with our current design team, and are so thrilled that some will be staying. However, we’ve still got some empty spots to fill. We are seeking new members that are cheerful and sociable, passionate about their craft, and eager to promote the wide variety and fun images created at Sew Many Cards.
We are looking for several members to complete the Sew Many Cards design team! We are about enjoying challenges to bring out your best creativity that will inspire and encourage others to join in, and (most important) it’s about having a great time with a group of great friends!
What you will get
1. Free SEWN Together images.
2. 50% Store discount throughout your term (can also be used during sales).
3. A minimum of $10 in store credit for all pieces published in outside magazines.
4. Periodic SEWN Together Gift Certificates
5. Free Challenge stamps (stamps picked from DT wish list).
6. First view of new releases.
7. Your images posted in store gallery with link to your blogs, and posted on the Sew Many Cards blog.
8. Sew Many Cards Team Badge.
9. Periodic sponsor gifts.
10. New Friends and tons of fun!
The new term is for 6 months, starting January through June 2010.
Design Team criteria are as follows:
1. Have an active blog or website.
2. Make a minimum of 1 card/craft project for each weekly (every Friday) SEWN Together Challenge.
3. Make a minimum of 1 card/craft project in 1 of our 2 events on our group each month.
4. Enter at least 1 card/craft (made with a Sew Many Cards image) in a community challenge 1 times per month.
5. Post at least 1 card/craft (made with a Sew Many Cards image) a month in galleries such as SNR, SCS or PCP.
6. Along with posting your challenge project on your blog, include techniques, tips and recipe for the challenge project.
7. Be willing to post store sales, challenges, and special events, on your blog or website.
8. Display the Sew Many Cards store, and blog logo on your blog/website (logo codes provided).
9. List DT members, and the Sew Many Cards creator’s blogs (Blog roll codes provided).
10. Make an honest effort to meet deadlines.
11. Visit all challenge participants blogs.
12. Allow cards to be displayed in Store gallery and on stamp creator’s blogs
13 Commit to 6 month term
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Attach photos of two cards/crafts of what you feel are your best creations.
2. You Name & Address
3. Phone Number
4. A link to your blog/website where we can view other projects
5. Tell us a little about yourself and your creative history including past and current design teams, and why you would like to be on the Sew Many Cards Design Team
All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm EST, January 1, 2009
The New Design Team will be announced on our challenge blog, http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ on January 6, 2010.
We ask that you be patient as we make our decision. We will notify you, via email, if you have been chosen. We thank you, and look forward to seeing your amazing creations!