Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow

Here it is Tuesday and I am finnally back to work. I am so glad. I am just not a stay at home kind of person.
  This week's challenge at http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ is to make an accordian card. I had great fun making this one. I used several differnt images in order to make it.






I am sending this card to my parents from all of us including the three cats and 5 dogs we have. Thought they would get a kick out of it.
 Be on the look out for Dec. new releases. We will be sneak peaks all week. so check back and be sure to check out all the design team to see what they have going on. Each team member will have differnt images and things going on this week. Lots of fun and prizes.So have a great day and happy stamping.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Georgia a lovely card, just sooooo cute. Trish:)

kim.mom said...

Love it!!! Love how you incorporated so many images!!

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome as always Georgia!! So glad you've been able to go back to work...I know you're glad to be back into the groove of things!!!!

Sheila said...

Great card, Georgia. I love how you used so many images! Awesome!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Just love what you did to your accoridan card. love you images and lots of color.