Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday challenge & reveals

Hello everyone,
    This has been quite a week. First off this week's challenge at http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ This week is to make a winter project. I choose to make a candle cover. I used vellum And red card stock.


                Next it is time to reveal my project from the new releases.

 It is donkey in a pocket. I had two good guesses. So I have decided to send both a card and a couple other surprises. So if you will contact me with your addresses I will get your prizes out in the mail by Saturday.  Rhonda Miller & Sharon. Thanks so much for playing along. Don't forget to sign up for the news letter so you can get your Friday freebie.  Have a great day and happy stamping.

1 comment:

kim.mom said...

LOVE your projects! I've got to try one of those candle covers! That is ADORABLE!!!