Friday, December 4, 2009

New releases

Wow it's that time again. Angela over at http://digital.sewmanycards.com/ has made some great new images for the December releases. It's my turn to show a sneak peak of one of the new images. Take a close look. See if you can guess what it is. Leave me a comment and whom ever gets closes to what thee image is will recieve the project and another surprise or two.


So be sure and leave a comment. I will take guesses till Sunday at 12:00 midnight. On Monday Angela will be revealing the new images. Be sure you check out all the design team blogs. Some of them also have some great prizes. Also be sure and check out the new hot spot for sew many cards over at ning.
 http://sewmanycards.ning.com/ There is so much to see and things to do. Stop by and check it out. Have a stamping good day and happy guessing. Don't forget to leave me away to get in touch with you.

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This has been fun. I think the image is either a dog or a gingerbread man.

Sharon said...

hi Georgia it sure has been fun looking at every bodies blog and trying to quess what it is. I think this hershey in a pocket.
sdenimandlace1@aol.com I don't suppose you can tell me if I became a foller on your blog I forgot to write it down , now I cann't remember.